Esprit ET33425 577 48/17
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
Lentiamo adds a free anti-reflective layer to every pair of glasses. The hard coating prevents unwanted glare and scratches. It ensures basic protection against water and dirt.
Lightweight plastic lenses
CR-39 lenses are prescribed for their comfort and sturdiness. The lightweight plastic offers excellent optics and is ideally suited for all common low prescriptions.
100% UV protection
Polycarbonate is a highly impact-resistant plastic, making it the preferred material for children’s sunglasses, safety and sports glasses. Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Esprit glasses are distinctive for their great quality and the elegant yet youthful style. The brand is known for using quality materials, great design and luxurious style, while being affordable at the same time.
The children's glasses Esprit ET33425 577 48/17 are popular with everyone.
- The purple colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and black, grey, white or light blonde hair.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- Full-rimmed glasses have the most common types of frames which consist of a frame front and a pair of temples. They will elevate and complement your style thanks to their noticeable design. One of their advantages is sturdiness, durability, the fact that they fully enclose the lens, and mainly their protection against damage. This type of frame is suitable for all lenses, including lenses with higher optical power.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses. Some models may come with a fabric bag instead of a cloth.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive eyeglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper glasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
120 mm Width
135 mm Temple length
|Frame type:||Full rim|
|Lens width:||48 mm|
|Lens height:||35 mm|
|Bridge width:||17 mm|
|Temple length:||135 mm|
|Code:||ET33425 577 48/17|