Marc Jacobs Marc 336/S MR8/HA 56
You get unique advantages
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 2 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Marc Jacobs sunglasses are unique and luxurious. The work of the American designer is original, unpredictable and inspirational. The collection of sunglasses by Marc Jacobs reflects current trends with emphasis on detail.
The women's sunglasses Marc Jacobs Marc 336/S MR8/HA 56 are popular with everyone.
- The green colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and dark brown, black or red hair.
- Cat Eye frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval, heart-shaped or diamond-shaped face.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The brown lenses slightly block the blue light, filter reflections and ensure clearer vision. They are versatile and recommended for people with myopia.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 2 sun filter (light transmission 18 – 43% ). They are slightly lighter tinted than usual and are suitable for medium sun radiation and for casual wear.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
142 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Frame shape:||Cat Eye|
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Medium dark filter suitable for normal summer days — filter category 2|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||56 mm|
|Lens height:||54 mm|
|Bridge width:||15 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||336/S MR8/HA 56|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses