Max&Co. 352/S C9A/HA 53
You get unique advantages
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Max&Co. is a renowned brand that offers fresh, modern and chic fashion. The sunglasses collection is a perfect combination of classic shades and contemporary design. Sunglasses by Max&Co. guarantee quality and luxury that is worth every penny.
The women's sunglasses Max&Co. 352/S C9A/HA 53 are popular with everyone.
- The red colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tones and black, dark brown, white or grey hair.
- Cat Eye frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval, heart-shaped or diamond-shaped face.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The brown lenses slightly block the blue light, filter reflections and ensure clearer vision. They are versatile and recommended for people with myopia.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
140 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Frame shape:||Cat Eye|
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||53 mm|
|Lens height:||54 mm|
|Bridge width:||17 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||352/S C9A/HA 53|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses