Meller Bio Banna Minor Olive
You might also like
Meller Bio Kubu Bone Grey Sustainable
Lentiamo Jiri Deep Black
Meller Bio Nafuna Tigris Olive Sustainable
Meller Bio Nafuna Champagne Olive Sustainable
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
Always free delivery when buying sunglasses. Delivered with DHL Express within 1 - 2 working days.
Sunglasses from Meller combine modern design with exotic looks. The inspiration for the brand name and logo is the largest chameleon in Africa – the Meller. The colours of the Meller sunglasses are meant to remind the wearer of the beautiful colouring of chameleons and the most beautiful places in the African continent. Creativity and originality are the driving force of this Barcelona-based fashion brand.
The unisex sunglasses Meller Bio Banna Minor Olive are equally popular with all genders.
- The transparent frame perfectly matches both cool and warm skin tones and all hair colours.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the Bio-based sunglasses is created with the help of biotechnology, which offers a more environmentally friendly alternative to the usual frame materials by reducing the use of non-sustainable plastics. The frame is made of 45% natural materials that have a lower carbon footprint and are much more environmentally friendly.
- The green lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The modern polarising lenses with TAC technology (Tri Acetate Cellulose) provide amazing visual clarity and are very scratch resistant.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses. Some models may come with a fabric bag instead of a cloth.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive sunglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper sunglasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
133 mm Width
135 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Frame material:||Eco-friendly - Bio-based|
|Lens width:||43 mm|
|Lens height:||41 mm|
|Bridge width:||15 mm|
|Temple length:||135 mm|
|Code:||Bio Banna Minor Olive|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses
Comments about Meller Bio Banna Minor Olive
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive