Meller Waga Malthe Carbon
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
Always free delivery when buying sunglasses. Delivered with DHL Express within 1 - 2 working days.
Sunglasses from Meller combine modern design with exotic looks. The inspiration for the brand name and logo is the largest chameleon in Africa – the Meller. The colours of the Meller sunglasses are meant to remind the wearer of the beautiful colouring of chameleons and the most beautiful places in the African continent. Creativity and originality are the driving force of this Barcelona-based fashion brand.
The unisex sunglasses Meller Waga Malthe Carbon are equally popular with all genders.
- The red colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tones and black, dark brown, white or grey hair.
- Cat Eye frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval, heart-shaped or diamond-shaped face.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The modern polarising lenses with TAC technology (Tri Acetate Cellulose) provide amazing visual clarity and are very scratch resistant.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive sunglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper sunglasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
150 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Frame shape:||Cat Eye|
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||65 mm|
|Lens height:||44 mm|
|Bridge width:||18 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||Waga Malthe Carbon|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses