Mexx 6402 101 60
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
Always free delivery when buying sunglasses. Delivered with DHL Express within 1 - 2 working days.
Mexx sunglasses are a little bit special. Made for everyday use, they were inspired by the energy and dynamics of the city. Mexx is optimistic and nonconformist. Its philosophy is free spirit, individuality, positive approach to life and the art of knowing how to have fun.
The women's sunglasses Mexx 6402 101 60 are popular with everyone.
- The gold colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and dark brown hair.
- Pilot frames are an ideal choice for those with a square, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- The green lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive sunglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper sunglasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
130 mm Width
137 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||60 mm|
|Lens height:||52 mm|
|Bridge width:||14 mm|
|Temple length:||137 mm|
|Code:||6402 101 60|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses