Mexx 6402 301 60
You might also like
Mexx 6385 300 56
Lentiamo Antonio Rose Gold
Mexx 6385 100 56
Mexx 6380 300 53
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
Always free delivery when buying sunglasses. Delivered with DHL Express within 1 - 2 working days.
Mexx sunglasses are a little bit special. Made for everyday use, they were inspired by the energy and dynamics of the city. Mexx is optimistic and nonconformist. Its philosophy is free spirit, individuality, positive approach to life and the art of knowing how to have fun.
The women's sunglasses Mexx 6402 301 60 are popular with everyone.
- The grey colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and red, grey, white or dark blonde hair.
- Pilot frames are an ideal choice for those with a square, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- Adjustable nose pads allow for a gentle alteration of the position and fit of your sunglasses. The nose pads will adapt to the nose shape and thus provide higher comfort of wear. The nose pads adjustment should always be done by an experienced optician to prevent damage or breaking caused by unprofessional treatment.
- The brown lenses slightly block the blue light, filter reflections and ensure clearer vision. They are versatile and recommended for people with myopia.
- The sunglasses have gradient lenses that are tinted from top to down where the bottom of the lens is the lightest. The darkest tint at the top allows filtering of direct sunlight and the lighter tint at the bottom ensures sufficient visibility. This lens treatment provides better orientation in space and is ideal for drivers, for example, because it allows clearer vision in the lower part of the lens while reducing glare from above.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses. Some models may come with a fabric bag instead of a cloth.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive sunglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper sunglasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
130 mm Width
137 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||60 mm|
|Lens height:||52 mm|
|Bridge width:||14 mm|
|Temple length:||137 mm|
|Code:||6402 301 60|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses
Comments about Mexx 6402 301 60
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive