Oakley Sliver OO 9262 47 57
You get unique advantages
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
Always free delivery when buying sunglasses. Delivered with DHL Express within 1 - 2 working days.
The cult brand Oakley from California make high quality sunglasses that are perfect for not just daily use, but also for sport. The brand takes its inspiration mainly in science and the arts. The sunglasses are innovative, stylish and made from high quality and functional materials.
The men's sunglasses Oakley Sliver OO 9262 47 57 are popular with everyone.
- The transparent frame perfectly matches both cool and warm skin tones and all hair colours.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The blue lenses enhance the contrast and minimize light reflections. Tennis players will also appreciate them, as they emphasize the contrast of the yellow tennis ball and the white background.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
142 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Sport:||Running, Tennis, Hiking|
|Lens width:||57 mm|
|Lens height:||42 mm|
|Bridge width:||18 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||OO 9262 47 57|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses