Ray-Ban Junior Aviator RJ9506S 275/W0 50
A clear choice for optimal vision
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
Always free delivery when buying sunglasses. Delivered with DHL Express within 1 - 2 working days.
The world-renowned Ray-ban brand is rightfully considered to be the top among sunglasses. The collection of Ray-ban guarantees high quality with timeless design and is available in many shapes and colours. The iconic Ray-ban sunglasses are also popular among celebrities which made them famous all around the world.
The high quality sunglasses Ray-Ban Junior Aviator RJ9506S 275/W0 50 are designed to protect children's eyes from UV radiation.
- The blue colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light brown, black or light blonde hair.
- Pilot frames are an ideal choice for those with a square, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- Adjustable nose pads allow for a gentle alteration of the position and fit of your sunglasses. The nose pads will adapt to the nose shape and thus provide higher comfort of wear. The nose pads adjustment should always be done by an experienced optician to prevent damage or breaking caused by unprofessional treatment.
- The green lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The sunglasses have gradient lenses that are tinted from top to down where the bottom of the lens is the lightest. The darkest tint at the top allows filtering of direct sunlight and the lighter tint at the bottom ensures sufficient visibility. This lens treatment provides better orientation in space and is ideal for drivers, for example, because it allows clearer vision in the lower part of the lens while reducing glare from above.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Mirroring of lenses is characterised by a highly reflective surface of the lens. It reduces the amount of light that enters the eye. This ability makes mirrored sunglasses extremely suitable in very bright or glaring environments – for example, on sunny days or when skiing. The mirroring provides great visual comfort but can slightly distort colour perception.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 2 sun filter (light transmission 18 – 43% ). They are slightly lighter tinted than usual and are suitable for medium sun radiation and for casual wear.
Explore the sunglasses range to find more styles from popular brands.
110 mm Width
120 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Medium dark filter suitable for normal summer days — filter category 2|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||50 mm|
|Lens height:||42 mm|
|Bridge width:||13 mm|
|Temple length:||120 mm|
|Code:||RJ9506S 275/W0 50|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses
Comments about Ray-Ban Junior Aviator RJ9506S 275/W0 50
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive