Polaroid PLD D380 900 18 49
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
Lentiamo adds a free anti-reflective layer to every pair of glasses. The hard coating prevents unwanted glare and scratches. It ensures basic protection against water and dirt.
Lightweight plastic lenses
CR-39 lenses are prescribed for their comfort and sturdiness. The lightweight plastic offers excellent optics and is ideally suited for all common low prescriptions.
100% UV protection
Polycarbonate is a highly impact-resistant plastic, making it the preferred material for children’s sunglasses, safety and sports glasses. Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Polaroid glasses embody the unique combination of functionality and fashion style. Polaroid Eyewear is a pioneer and expert in the technology of polarised lens making and is one of the best-selling glasses brands.
The unisex glasses Polaroid PLD D380 900 18 49 are equally popular with all genders.
- The transparent frame perfectly matches both cool and warm skin tones and all hair colours.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- Full-rimmed glasses have the most common types of frames which consist of a frame front and a pair of temples. They will elevate and complement your style thanks to their noticeable design. One of their advantages is sturdiness, durability, the fact that they fully enclose the lens, and mainly their protection against damage. This type of frame is suitable for all lenses, including lenses with higher optical power.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses. Some models may come with a fabric bag instead of a cloth.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
130 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Frame type:||Full rim|
|Lens width:||49 mm|
|Lens height:||44 mm|
|Bridge width:||18 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||PLD D380 900 18 49|
Comments about Polaroid PLD D380 900 18 49
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive