The medical content of Lentiamo.ie is controlled and curated by leading opticians and healthcare professionals. This way we ensure that the information we provide is always objective, reliable and up-to-date.
How do we create and review the scientific and/or medical content?
The information provided on our website is gathered through interviews with our associate doctors and in-house opticians. We aim to answer any queries concerning contact lens wearers such as experiences of discomfort or any medical-related symptoms they might develop.
What are the steps we take when processing the provided information?
- We collect all scientific and/or medical content and we enhance the information required with the aid of internationally recognised medical literature.
- Our editorial team processes the material, makes it reader-friendly and then sends it to our specialists, such as our Chief Optician Jakub, for review and approval.
- The published texts are always at the disposal of our contributing doctors and opticians for improvement and renewal according to the latest scientific studies data presented.
- The information we provide about a health issue and/or condition is not to diagnose or lead to a patient's treatment.
Our role is informative, sometimes reassuring due to our experience, but always advisory. A doctor is the only person responsible for proposing treatment for your health problem after having undergone a clinical examination and recording your individual and family medical history.
Opticians and medical doctors
- Barbora Keřková, Ing.
- Deputy Optics Store Manager
Barbora is an optometrist and capable deputy manager at the Lentiamo Optics store in Prague. By combining first-hand eye care experience and business knowledge, she is a critical resource for our various teams.... Read more
- Dr Maya Mineva
- Eye Doctor
Dr Maya Mineva is a dedicated physician specialising in eye diseases. Her contributions to Lentiamo include medical content about contact lenses, vision and eye health, eye diseases, treatment options, and more.... Read more
- Eliška Malinová, Bc.
Eliška is an experienced optometrist and adept manager at Lentiamo. She always applies her first-hand eye care experience and training when giving essential medical advice. ... Read more
- Jakub Odcházel, DiS.
- Chief Optician
Jakub is a skilled eye care professional with considerable expertise. As Chief Optician, he ably heads our optical team and always provides informed medical advice. ... Read more
- Lucie Macháčková
- Brno Optics Store Manager
Lucie is our Brno Optical Store Manager and a valued optometrist at Lentiamo. Her knowledge and insights are indispensable for our medical content. ... Read more
- Maria Chiara Tarsia
- Content Writer and Editorial Manager
Maria Chiara is a Content Writer and Editorial Manager at Lentiamo. She creates educational content through extensive research and continual dialogue with our licensed optometrists. ... Read more
- Petra Průchová, Ing.
- Optician Trainee
Petra is an optometrist and respected team member at Lentiamo. Her drive and focus to stay up-to-date on trends and changes in optometry greatly benefit our teams. ... Read more