Top 7 contact lenses
Which contact lenses are the best?
The optometrists here at Lentiamo have compiled a list of the seven best contact lenses in Ireland.
Looking for the right contact lenses?
Get 10% off all contact lenses
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus lenses are modern hydrogel daily lenses from contact lens specialist Alcon. You'll find these lenses comfortable for three reasons:
- The excellent moisture management of Aqua Daily Comfort Plus minimises friction and dryness in the eyes. This increases the wearing comfort.
- The unique hydration technology makes blinking easier.
- Moisturisation is delivered to the eye with every blink. This keeps the eyes hydrated and fresh throughout the day.
Acuvue OasysAcuvue Oasys lenses are in second place. They belong to a new generation of contact lenses that are very popular.
- Acuvue Oasys are designed to be comfortable to wear all day long
- They guarantee sharp vision and a feeling of freshness
- They provide high oxygen permeability and a built-in UV filter to block UVA and UVB radiation
Please note that contact lenses do not cover the whole of your eye. Wear sunglasses to offer your eyes full protection.
BiofinityBiofinity lenses are silicone hydrogel contact lenses. The monthly lenses stand out due to the following features:
- In addition to high oxygen permeability, they offer an increased amount of moisture
- They are among the most comfortable contact lenses on the market
- A very popular product among customers due to its excellent quality for an affordable price
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism lenses are part of a new, higher quality generation of contact lenses.
- They were specially developed for the correction of astigmatism.
- They offer comfort all day long
- They provide high oxygen permeability and a built-in UV filter to protect against UVA and UVB radiation
Dailies Total 1
Dailies Total 1 are among the best-selling contact lenses in the world. Why?
- They contain more water than other contact lenses (about 80%)
- They provide a silky soft feel that gives all-day comfort
- They have extra thin edges and are made of a non-ionic material that counteracts protein deposits on the lenses
Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort
These quality lenses offer the following features:
- They offer long-lasting comfort, optimal vision correction and a feeling of freshness
- They have biocompatible hydration technology, an anti-slip function and integrated UV protection
- They feature a unique aspherical design that reduces spherical aberration. This improves vision in low-light conditions, such as driving in the dark, working at a computer or playing sports.
Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night
Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night are monthly contact lenses designed for overnight wear. They are made in the U.S with the latest technology and have the following advantages:
- They are made from one of the healthiest contact lens materials, as they contain silicone hydrogel.
- They are the thinnest contact lenses available, providing sharp, clear vision even in low light.
- The high oxygen permeability allows continuous wear for up to 30 days and 29 nights. However, always talk to your optician about whether continuous wear is right for you.
Best selling products
Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort (90 lenses) Recommended
Lenjoy Monthly Comfort (6 lenses) Recommended
Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort (30 lenses) Recommended