Top 7 Best Contact Lenses
Which contact lenses are best?
We have compiled a list of the top 7 best contact lenses for you.
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus – daily lenses
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus lenses are modern hydrogel daily lenses from the contact lens specialist Alcon. The wearing comfort of the lenses is guaranteed by three factors:
- the excellent moisture regulation of Aqua Daily Comfort Plus minimizes friction and dryness in the eyes. This increases wearing comfort.
- the unique wetting technology facilitates blinking of the eyes.
- moistening is delivered to the eye with every blink. The eyes are thus supplied with moisture throughout the day and thus remain pleasantly fresh.
Acuvue Oasys – two weekly lensesThe Acuvue Oasys landed in second place as the lenses are very popular in Europe. The lenses belong to a new generation of contact lenses, which
- was designed to be comfortable to wear all day long
- is a guarantor for a sharp view with simultaneous fresh feeling in the eyes
- provides high oxygen permeability and built-in UV filter to block UV-A and UV-B radiation
However, as contact lenses do not completely cover the eyeball, it is necessary to protect the eyes with sunglasses.
Biofinity – monthly lensesBiofinity lenses are modern silicone hydrogel contact lenses. The monthly lenses:
- offer together with a high oxygen permeability an increased amount of moisture
- are among the most tolerated contact lenses on the market
- are one of the most popular lenses in our shop for some time now
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism – two weekly lenses
The Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism lenses belong to a new generation of contact lenses, that
- was developed especially for the correction of corneal curvatures.
- they offer great comfort all day long
- offer high oxygen permeability and a built-in UV filter to block UV-A and UV-B radiation
Dailies Total 1 – daily lenses
Dailies Total 1 are some of the best-selling contact lenses in the world. These innovative lenses
- contain more water (around 80%)
- ensure a silky-smooth feel that’s comfortable until the end of the day
- have extra-thin edges and are made of a non-ionic material that counteracts protein deposits on the lenses
Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort – daily lenses
Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort daily lenses are manufactured using unique technology from the UK. Thanks to the state-of-the-art quality, the Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort lenses offer:
- long-term wearing comfort, optimal vision correction and a pleasant feeling of freshness in the eyes
- biologically compatible hydration technology, anti-slip function, and built-in UV protection
- a unique aspherical design that reduces spherical aberration and thus improves visual acuity in low light conditions, such as driving in the dark, working at a computer, or doing sports.
Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night – extended wear contact lenses
Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night are monthly contact lenses designed for wearing them overnightly. They are made in the USA with the state-of-the-art technology and have the following benefits:
- The Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night material is currently the healthiest material available for the production of contact lenses. That's because it contains silicone-hydrogel.
- Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night are one of the thinnest contact lenses available on the market, which enable crisp and clear vision even in low light conditions.
- A high level of oxygen transmissibility allows for continuous wear for up to 30 days and 29 nights. However, always consult the possibility of continuous wear with your optician.