Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe Lenses (30 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase, you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over €59
For orders of lower value, you can use AnPost delivery services from €3.90
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe (30 lenses)
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe are convenient daily contact lenses from trusted manufacturer Johnson & Johnson. They feature patented HydraLuxe technology for clearer, sharper, and brighter vision. By working together with the tear film of the eye, this modern technology promotes exceptional comfort all day long.
These comfortable contact lenses feature many benefits for wearers with busy lifestyles who prefer the ease and comfort of daily lenses.
These single-use Acuvue lenses from the reliable Acuvue Oasys range feature many benefits including:
- Healthier eyes – Modern silicone hydrogel material provides 98% of available oxygen to the open eye to promote healthier eyes and optimal moisture.
- Protection from UV rays – Equipped with a UV filter that blocks at east 85% UVA and 98% UVB rays.
- All-day comfort – HydraLuxe mimics the natural properties of tears, stabilising the tear film for long-lasting comfort and protection from dryness.
- Easy handling – Blue tint and inside-out indicator for hassle-free application.
Who are Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe for?
Acuvue Oasys1-Day with HydraLuxe lenses are designed for eye conditions including short-sightedness (myopia) or long-sightedness (hyperopia). With their many benefits, these contacts are typically suitable for:
- Those who prefer the convenience of daily lenses
- Those who suffer from dry eyes
- Those who are new to contact lenses or wear them infrequently
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe?
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe contact lenses are intended for single-use, meaning they are designed to be worn for one day and then disposed of at night after each wear. The recommended daily wearing duration for any contacts is typically based on the advice of your eye care professional. They’ll recommend a safe and comfortable wearing schedule for your specific needs.
Can you sleep in Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe?
No, Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe contacts cannot be slept in. These daily disposable lenses are designed to be worn during the day and removed before bedtime. Sleeping in contact lenses that aren’t intended for extended wear can increase the risk of eye infections and other complications. Speak with your eye care specialist if you’re curious about different wearing periods options.
What is the difference between a 30-pack, 90-pack, and 180-pack of Acuvue Oasys 1-Day?
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe lenses come in blister packs of 30, 90, and 180 individual lenses. If one lens is used per day, a 30-pack will last 30 days, a 90-pack will last 90 days, and a 180-pack will last 180 days.
In terms of upfront cost, Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe lenses (30 lenses) is the least expensive option, followed by the 90-pack, and then the 180-pack option. The price per lens decreases as the quantity increases, meaning the 180-lens option will save you money in the long run.
Other daily disposable contact lenses
- 1-DAY Acuvue Moist
- DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- DAILIES Total 1
- Lenjoy 1 Day Comfort
- SofLens Daily Disposable
Related articles from Lentiamo blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
Most often sold with eye drops Max OptiFresh 10 ml.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|At least 22 months
|Easy handling tint:
|Lenses in a box:
|from -12.00 to +8.0
|Johnson & Johnson
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive