Carrera 1111/G 000 21 50
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
Lentiamo adds a free anti-reflective layer to every pair of glasses. The hard coating prevents unwanted glare and scratches. It ensures basic protection against water and dirt.
Lightweight plastic lenses
CR-39 lenses are prescribed for their comfort and sturdiness. The lightweight plastic offers excellent optics and is ideally suited for all common low prescriptions.
100% UV protection
Polycarbonate is a highly impact-resistant plastic, making it the preferred material for children’s sunglasses, safety and sports glasses. Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
The glasses by leading Italian producer, CARRERA, are known for their top quality and fine execution. Their excellent design makes them suitable not only for the city, but also for sport.
The unisex glasses Carrera 1111/G 000 21 50 are equally popular with all genders.
- The gold colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and dark brown hair.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of a combination of metal and plastic. It offers high durability, stability and extraordinary style.
- Full-rimmed glasses have the most common types of frames which consist of a frame front and a pair of temples. They will elevate and complement your style thanks to their noticeable design. One of their advantages is sturdiness, durability, the fact that they fully enclose the lens, and mainly their protection against damage. This type of frame is suitable for all lenses, including lenses with higher optical power.
- Adjustable nose pads allow for a gentle alteration of the position and fit of your glasses. The nose pads will adapt to the nose shape and thus provide higher comfort of wear. The nose pads adjustment should always be done by an experienced optician to prevent damage or breaking caused by unprofessional treatment.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses. Some models may come with a fabric bag instead of a cloth.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive eyeglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper glasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
135 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Frame type:||Full rim|
|Lens width:||50 mm|
|Lens height:||42 mm|
|Bridge width:||21 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||1111/G 000 21 50|