Consent to the Processing of Personal Data for Review Services
- You hereby consent to letting Lentiamo s.r.o. with headquarters in Vídeňská 12, 378 33 Nová Bystřice, Czech Republic, IČ 261 04 784, registered at the Regional Court of České Budějovice, section C, part 14226 (further on referred to as the Controller) process your personal data in accordance to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), later referred to as the Regulation, which will be processed by the Controller and by the content provider of website https://ie.trustpilot.com/, later referred to as the Processor.
- The categories of personal data, which will be processed, are the following:
- order ID
- product ID
- general product EAN
- first name
- The purpose of the processing of the personal data is to evaluate the reviews in order to improve the services provided to the Controller’s customers.
- After purchasing a product from the Controller, you will receive an invitation to your e-mail address from the Processor to evaluate the purchase. Your decision to evaluate is purely voluntary.
- Information submitted in the evaluation of the purchase will be both processed and controlled by the Processor as the content provider of the website. These submitted data will be governed by the provisions of the Processor.
- In case you decide to leave a review, you hereby acknowledge and agree with the Controller publishing the review together with your first name on Controllers website.
- This consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an e-mail or a letter to the Controller to these contact addresses.
- The processing under this consent is done by the Controller and the Processor, however personal data can be also processed in the future by other providers of processing software, services, and applications, which are not currently used by the company.
- Please be aware that according to the Regulation, you have the right to:
- Require what kind of your personal data we process,
- Require an explanation of personal data processing,
- Ask for access to the data and to make us update or correct the data,
- Ask for deletion of the data,
- Contact us or the Information Commissioner’s Office in case of doubts about complying with personal data protection laws.