Oxynate Peroxide 380 ml with case
- Oxynate Peroxide 2 x 380 ml with cases – €24.99 (you save €0.81)
- Oxynate Peroxide 3 x 380 ml with cases – €36.09 (you save €2.61)
- Oxynate Peroxide 4 x 380 ml with cases – €46.99 (you save €4.61)
- Oxynate Peroxide 5 x 380 ml with cases – €56.99 (you save €7.51)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over €59
For orders of lower value you can use DHL Express delivery services from €3.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Oxynate Peroxide 380 ml with case
Oxynate Peroxide is a cleaning and disinfecting solution made in Italy, suitable for the care of all types of contact lenses, except coloured lenses. Oxynate Peroxide disinfects, cleans, moisturises and removes proteins and dirt deposits. With regular use, it also guarantees complete sterilisation of the lenses. The 380 ml volume allows you to use the solution a few days longer than standard solutions (360 ml), and at an unbeatable price. The optimal ratio of quality and price makes the Oxynate solution a very popular choice.
Oxynate Peroxide is also suitable for sensitive eyes and harsh conditions. It ensures easy and safe contact lens care, meeting the expectations of those contact lens wearers who seek maximum comfort and safety for their eyes.
When using Oxynate, the time required for neutralisation must be observed and it must always be used with the enclosed original container with platinum catalyst disc. The contact lenses must remain in the container for at least 6 hours. After the neutralisation process, the contact lenses can be inserted into the eye.
Make sure that the solution is always completely neutralised before inserting the contact lenses. A non-neutralised solution must not come into contact with the eye!
Oxynate Peroxide is one of the best-selling solutions in our e-shop and an excellent alternative to other peroxide solutions, such as AOSEPT PLUS with Hydraglyde, EasySept, Ever Clean Plus and Refine One Step.
Instructions for use:
- Wash and dry your hands carefully before using the product.
- Remove the lens from the left eye, unscrew the lens case, open the lid marked with the letter "L", place the lens inside and close the lid without breaking the lens. Repeat the procedure with the right lens and place it in the case marked with the letter "R".
- Fill the lens case to the indicated level with Oxynate Peroxide, making sure not to go below the level, and place the lenses in the case.
- Close the case carefully, without shaking it, and store it upright. If the product is working properly, oxygen bubbles will form as soon as the platinum disc comes into contact with the solution. If this is not the case, do not use the product.
- Leave the lenses in the solution for at least 6 hours or overnight. Wear the lenses after the neutralisation time, rinse the lenses with saline solution if necessary.
- Repeat the cleaning process if the neutralisation time exceeds 24 hours.
- Empty the container, rinse the container and lens case with saline solution and allow them to dry.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 21 months|
|Period after opening:||2 months|
|Total volume:||380 ml|
|Cases in a package:||1|
|For hard lenses:||Yes|
|For soft lenses:||Yes|
Comments about Oxynate Peroxide 380 ml with case
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive