Precision1 for Astigmatism (90 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over €59
For orders of lower value you can use DHL Express delivery services from €3.98
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Precision1 for Astigmatism (90 lenses)
Precision1 for Astigmatism daily contact lenses are designed for the correction of astigmatism. Apart from their silicon-hydrogel material, these daily lenses offer easy handling, a UV filter, and excellent wearing comfort. In addition, Precision1 for Astigmatism toric contact lenses stand for high visual acuity.
What are the main benefits of Precision1 for Astigmatism contact lenses?
- The Precision1 material is currently one of the healthiest materials available for contact lens manufacturing. The reason for this is silicone-hydrogel. The unique material allows the eyes to breathe, so you can enjoy long-lasting comfort all day long.
- The Precision Balance 8/4 design provides excellent stability, thanks to which the lens remains in the correct position throughout the day. Irritational contact between the eyelid and the lens is minimized, guaranteeing excellent visual acuity. For faster and easier insertion, the lens has a 6 o'clock scribe mark.
- Thanks to the ultra-thin edges, Precision1 for Astigmatism adapt to the eyes more quickly than other lenses, which increases wearing comfort.
- The surface of the lens features patented Smartsurface technology, a highly effective micro-thin layer that contains more than 80% water and helps to moisturize the surface of the eye. This unique technology contributes to a stable tear film and ensures long-lasting visual performance.
- The water content of the lens is variable. Its core consists of silicone hydrogel with a water content of 51%, which ensures high oxygen permeability. The surface of the lens, ie the part that comes into contact with the sensitive eye tissue, is made of hydrogel with a water content of 80%. The combination of these two materials makes the lenses particularly comfortable.
- The efficient class 1 UV filter, which blocks 93% of UVA and 99% of UVB radiation, keeps the eyes healthy in the long term.
The UV filter in contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea against dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, the lenses do not cover the entire eye area or the skin around the eyes, so the combination of contact lenses with UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal protection against harmful UV rays.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 56 months|
|Lenses in a box:||90|
|Water content:||51 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||90 Dk/t|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Cylinder:||-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25|
|Axis:||from 10° to 180°|
|Power:||from -8.00 to +4.00|
|Elastic modulus:||0.6 MPa|
|Center thickness:||0.10 mm|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Toric Contact Lenses
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses