Salvatore Ferragamo SF 182S 230 50
286,00 € 214,50 €
You get unique advantages
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Salvatore Ferragamo sunglasses are bold and elegant at the same time. Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the most prominent luxury Italian brands. Creativity, perfection, top quality and Italian style – these are the values of Salvatore Ferragamo sunglasses.
The women's sunglasses Salvatore Ferragamo SF 182S 230 50 are popular with everyone.
- The gold colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and dark brown hair.
- Cat Eye frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval, heart-shaped or diamond-shaped face.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- The brown lenses slightly block the blue light, filter reflections and ensure clearer vision. They are versatile and recommended for people with myopia.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 2 sun filter (light transmission 18 – 43% ). They are slightly lighter tinted than usual and are suitable for medium sun radiation and for casual wear.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
130 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Frame shape:||Cat Eye|
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Medium dark filter suitable for normal summer days — filter category 2|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||50 mm|
|Lens height:||55 mm|
|Bridge width:||24 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||SF 182S 230 50|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses