Seventh Street 7A 024 003 17 56
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
Lentiamo adds a free anti-reflective layer to every pair of glasses. The hard coating prevents unwanted glare and scratches. It ensures basic protection against water and dirt.
Lightweight plastic lenses
CR-39 lenses are prescribed for their comfort and sturdiness. The lightweight plastic offers excellent optics and is ideally suited for all common low prescriptions.
100% UV protection
Polycarbonate is a highly impact-resistant plastic, making it the preferred material for children’s sunglasses, safety and sports glasses. Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Glasses by Seventh Street are characteristic for their unusual shapes, elegance and quality of production. Youthful style, originality and uniqueness make this glasses collection an obvious choice for all fashion fans.
The men's glasses Seventh Street 7A 024 003 17 56 are popular with everyone.
- The black colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light blonde, light brown or black hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- Full-rimmed glasses have the most common types of frames which consist of a frame front and a pair of temples. They will elevate and complement your style thanks to their noticeable design. One of their advantages is sturdiness, durability, the fact that they fully enclose the lens, and mainly their protection against damage. This type of frame is suitable for all lenses, including lenses with higher optical power.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive eyeglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper glasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
137 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Frame type:||Full rim|
|Lens width:||56 mm|
|Lens height:||38 mm|
|Bridge width:||17 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||7A 024 003 17 56|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!