Tiffany&Co. 0TF2204 8333 54
Top-quality lenses made by Lentiamo
Lentiamo adds a free anti-reflective layer to every pair of glasses. The hard coating prevents unwanted glare and scratches. It ensures basic protection against water and dirt.
Lightweight plastic lenses
CR-39 lenses are prescribed for their comfort and sturdiness. The lightweight plastic offers excellent optics and is ideally suited for all common low prescriptions.
100% UV protection
Polycarbonate is a highly impact-resistant plastic, making it the preferred material for children’s sunglasses, safety and sports glasses. Polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection.
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Prescription glasses customised and dispatched within 6 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Tiffany is the best in their field and also a synonym for luxury, timeless elegance and high quality. Glasses by Tiffany will be appreciated mainly by people with a great taste, aesthetic sense and those who are interested in newest trends.
The women's glasses Tiffany&Co. 0TF2204 8333 54 are popular with everyone.
- The transparent frame perfectly matches both cool and warm skin tones and all hair colours.
- Rectangle frames are an ideal choice for those with an oval or round face shape.
- The frame of the glasses is made of a combination of metal and plastic. It offers high durability, stability and extraordinary style.
- Full-rimmed glasses have the most common types of frames which consist of a frame front and a pair of temples. They will elevate and complement your style thanks to their noticeable design. One of their advantages is sturdiness, durability, the fact that they fully enclose the lens, and mainly their protection against damage. This type of frame is suitable for all lenses, including lenses with higher optical power.
- We deliver the glasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for glasses.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive eyeglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper sunglasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
134 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Frame type:||Full rim|
|Lens width:||54 mm|
|Lens height:||35 mm|
|Bridge width:||15 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||0TF2204 8333 54|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!