Biofinity Energys (6 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase, you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over €59
For orders of lower value, you can use AnPost delivery services from €3.90
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Biofinity Energys (6 lenses)
Biofinity Energys are premium contact lenses from trusted manufacturer CooperVision. Designed specifically to meet the demands of our digital lifestyles, the lenses feature advanced Digital Zone Optics and Aquaform technologies to reduce eyestrain and promote comfort for wearers.
The silicone hydrogel contacts made from Comfilcon A are highly breathable to help keep eyes healthy. Users who spend extended periods looking at screens might enjoy some of the benefits these advanced contact lenses have to offer.
- Hydrating wear – Aquaform Technology locks water molecules to deliver more moisture to the eye for increased hydration and comfort.
- High breathability – High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes during daily wear.
- Digital comfort – Digital Zone Optics Technology reduces the burden on the eyes' focusing muscle, helping with eye dryness and tiredness associated with digital eye fatigue.
- Flexible wear – These monthly contacts offer optional extended wear usage for some people.
Who are Biofinity Energys for?
- Those who have nearsightedness (myopia) or farsightedness (hyperopia).
- Those who prefer daily wear but want the option of extended wear contacts.
- Those who use digital devices often and want extra optical support.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear Biofinity Energys?
Biofinity Energys are one-month contacts designed for daily wear. After removal each night, they should be cleaned and stored using contact lens solution. Monthly contacts should be disposed of after a month of wear.
Can you sleep in Biofinity Energys?
Biofinity contact lenses can be worn as extended wear contacts for up to six nights and seven days. If you’re considering sleeping in contacts, it’s necessary to get approval from an eye care provider. They’ll help you choose the appropriate contact lenses for your needs.
What is the difference between 3-pack and 6-pack of Biofinity Energys?
Biofinity Energys are available in packs of three or six individual lenses. If one lens is used per month, the 3-pack will last three months and the 6-pack will last six months.
The price per lens decreases as the box size increases. This means a 3-pack has a lower upfront cost, but a 6-pack can save you money in the long run.
Other monthly contact lenses
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
- Silicone hydrogel vs hydrogel contact lenses
Customers who bought these lenses also bought Solunate Multi-Purpose 400 ml with case.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|At least 23 months
|Easy handling tint:
|Lenses in a box:
|from -12.0 to +8.0
Comments about Biofinity Energys (6 lenses) Add a question
While these lenses are designed to be worn also during the night, prolonged
use without placing them in solution is not recommended.
The reason for this is firstly that any lens slowly loses moisture from its
surface, and would become increasingly uncomfortable to wear, but most
importantly for hygiene reasons, as dust, proteins and bacteria would accumulate
on the surface of the lens, irritating and possibly even damaging the eye.
Absolutely comfortable contact lenses,even don’t feel them on while wearing !
Thank you for your comment!
We are pleased you like them, as these lenses strike a very good balance
between comfort and hygiene, and are a popular choice even among our staff!
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive