DAILIES Total 1 Multifocal (90 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase, you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over €59
For orders of lower value, you can use AnPost delivery services from €3.90
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of DAILIES Total 1 Multifocal (90 lenses)
Dailies Total 1 Multifocal are advanced multifocal contact lenses from trusted manufacturer Alcon. They feature an innovative Precision Profile Design that works with the eye for seamlessly crisp and clear near, intermediate, and distance vision.
Water Gradient and SmarTears technologies promote long-lasting comfort for wearers. Embrace the comfort and convenience of these daily lenses from the reliable Dailies range.
- Constant moisture – The unique Water Gradient technology allows nearly 100% of water to stay at the surface of the lens, forming a gentle cushion of moisture.
- Highly breathable – The silicone hydrogel contacts ensure a high level of oxygen can flow through the lens to the eye, helping keep eyes white and healthy-looking.
- Convenient replacement – Daily contact lenses can be thrown away and replaced with a fresh pair each day.
- Comfortable wear – SmarTears technology releases an ingredient found naturally in tears, helping stabilise the lipid layer of the tear film for comfortable wear.
Who are Dailies Total 1 Multifocal for?
- Those who have presbyopia or people with an eye condition that requires multifocal contacts.
- Those who prefer to wear a fresh pair of daily disposable lenses each day.
- Those who want to stop wearing reading glasses in combination with their contact lenses.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear Dailies Total 1 Multifocal?
Dailies Total 1 Multifocal are daily lenses that users can wear for one day. Simply replace them with a fresh pair each morning and dispose of them each night.
Can you sleep in Dailies Total 1 Multifocal?
No, Dailies Total 1 Multifocal cannot be slept in. These single-use lenses should be thrown away after each wear. Your eye care professional can recommend specific extended wear lenses if you’re interested in sleeping with contacts.
What is the difference between a 30-pack and 90-pack of Dailies Total 1 Multifocal?
Dailies Total 1 Multifocal are available in packs with 30 or 90 individual lenses. Because one lens is used per day, a 30-pack will last one month and a 90-pack will last three months.
The pack of 30 has a lower upfront cost, making it a good option if you wear lenses infrequently. However, the price per lens decreases as the package size increases. This means that opting for the pack of 90 lenses can save you money in the long run.
Other monthly multifocal contact lenses
- 1-DAY Acuvue Moist Multifocal
- Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia
- DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal
- MyDay daily disposable Multifocal
- Proclear 1 Day Multifocal
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
- Hydrogel vs. silicone hydrogel contact lenses
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|At least 35 months
|Easy handling tint:
|Lenses in a box:
|from -10.00 to +6.00
|Low to +1.25, Medium from +1.50 to +2.00, High from +2.25 to +2.50
Comments about DAILIES Total 1 Multifocal (90 lenses)
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive