Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night (6 lenses) + Solunate Multi-Purpose 400 ml with case
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over €59
For orders of lower value you can use DHL Express delivery services from €3.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night (6 lenses) + Solunate Multi-Purpose 400 ml with case
We offer an economy pack for monthly contact lenses Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night with Solunate Multi-Purpose 400 ml solution.
Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night are monthly contact lenses designed for the correction of myopia and hyperopia. They are made in the USA with one of the most modern technology. Apart from their silicon-hydrogel material, these lenses offer easy handling, the possibility of extended wear, excellent oxygen transmission and extraordinary wearing comfort. The optimum ratio of quality and price make the Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night lenses a very popular choice.
What are the main benefits of Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night contact lenses?
- Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night contact lenses are designed to reduce halos and glare and at the same time provide amazing visual performance and high wearing comfort.
- The Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night material is currently one of the healthiest materials available for the production of contact lenses. That's because it contains silicone-hydrogel. This unique material lets the eyes breathe, so you can enjoy long-lasting comfort all day and all night, for the entire duration of the lens' lifespan.
- Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night are one of the thinnest contact lenses available on the market, which enable crisp and clear vision even in low light conditions. The slim design of the lens provides a natural feel, while easy handling of the lens is guaranteed. With their thin rounded edge, Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night allows for a smooth interaction between the lens and the eyelid, ensuring a comfortable fit throughout the day.
- The ComfortMoist technology richly moisturizes the lens surface, delivers outstanding comfort on insertion, and supports wearing comfort throughout the day.
- A high level of oxygen transmissibility allows for continuous wear for up to 30 days and 29 nights. However, always consult the possibility of continuous wear with your optician.
Lenjoy Monthly Day & Night contact lenses are a recommended alternative for:
- Frequency 55 Aspheric,
- Extreme H2O 54 %,
- Extreme H2O 59 % Thin,
- Extreme H2O 59 % Xtra,
- Zeiss Contact Day 30 Spheric.
Solunate is a multi-purpose solution made by an Italian manufacturer that not only offers high quality, it is also cost effective. The 400 ml volume will allow you to use the solution five days longer than standard-sized solutions (360 ml) for an unbeatable price. The optimum ratio of quality and price makes the Solunate solution a very popular choice.
Solunate is one of the best-selling solutions in our e-shop and a good alternative to other versatile solutions, such as ReNu MPS Sensitive Eyes, Biotrue Multi-Purpose or OPTI-FREE.
The versatile Solunate solution with hyaluronic acid is designed for disinfecting, rinsing and storing soft contact lenses, including silicone-hydrogel ones. The solution removes protein deposits and is suitable for sensitive and dry eyes.
The optimal composition of the Solunate solution is perfectly balanced – it guarantees necessary efficiency and minimizes eye irritation. Thanks to the hyaluronic acid content, the solution provides long-lasting hydration and prevents dry eye syndrome. Hyaluronic acid has the amazing quality of water absorption and works as a highly efficient lubricant. It creates a protective film on the eye which reduces friction between the eyelid and the cornea which is beneficial for irritated and dry eyes. The contact lenses stay hydrated throughout the day and are more comfortable to wear.
The Solunate solution comes with a case which is placed directly on the bottle and thus becomes a part of it. Thanks to that, the case is always at hand and you won’t lose it.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Easy handling tint:||No|
|Water content:||36 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||130 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||6|
|Power:||from -12.0 to +6.0|
|Center thickness:||0.07 mm|
|Category:||Monthly Contact Lenses|
Extended Wear Contact Lenses
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses
Spherical Contact Lenses