Max Mara MM Needle V 2M2/9O 56
You get unique advantages
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
The delivery of your glasses and sunglasses is on us.
Sunglasses by Max Mara are timeless, elegant, stylish and made with attention to detail. The collection was designed for a modern, independent woman who looks for quality, luxury and classic elements that are not too extravagant. Sunglasses by Max Mara will emphasise your femininity. They can complement an urban outfit but will also work as a single stylish accessory.
The women's sunglasses Max Mara MM Needle V 2M2/9O 56 are popular with everyone.
- The black colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light blonde, light brown or black hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of a combination of metal and plastic. It offers high durability, stability and extraordinary style.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
140 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||56 mm|
|Lens height:||57 mm|
|Bridge width:||19 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||MM Needle V 2M2/9O 56|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses