Mexx 6440 300 51
Last pieces in stock
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
Always free delivery when buying sunglasses. Delivered with DHL Express within 1 - 2 working days.
Mexx sunglasses are a little bit special. Made for everyday use, they were inspired by the energy and dynamics of the city. Mexx is optimistic and nonconformist. Its philosophy is free spirit, individuality, positive approach to life and the art of knowing how to have fun.
The women's sunglasses Mexx 6440 300 51 are popular with everyone.
- The grey colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and red, grey, white or dark blonde hair.
- Round frames are an ideal choice for those with a square or oval face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of a combination of metal and plastic. It offers high durability, stability and extraordinary style.
- The grey lenses reduce the intensity of the light without affecting the contrast or distorting the colours.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- Mirroring of lenses is characterised by a highly reflective surface of the lens. It reduces the amount of light that enters the eye. This ability makes mirrored sunglasses extremely suitable in very bright or glaring environments – for example, on sunny days or when skiing. The mirroring provides great visual comfort but can slightly distort colour perception.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 2 sun filter (light transmission 18 – 43% ). They are slightly lighter tinted than usual and are suitable for medium sun radiation and for casual wear.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive sunglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper sunglasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
137 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Medium dark filter suitable for normal summer days — filter category 2|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||51 mm|
|Lens height:||45 mm|
|Bridge width:||21 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||6440 300 51|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses