Miru 1 day UpSide multifocal (30 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over €59
For orders of lower value you can use DHL Express delivery services from €3.90
365 day guarantee
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Miru 1 day UpSide multifocal (30 lenses)
Miru 1 day UpSide multifocal are soft contact lenses designed to correct presbyopia. They are tinted light blue for easier application, have an ultra-low elastic modulus, and a second-class UV filter. Miru 1 day UpSide multifocal contact lenses offer wearers the use of unique technologies, provide high wearing comfort, and great vision at all distances.
Miru 1 day UpSide multifocal daily contact lenses are available with Low and High additions. The manufacturer recommends Low for users with addition up to +1.75D, and High for users with addition from +2.00D and above.
Key features of the Miru 1 day UpSide multifocal contact lenses:
- The innovative Smart Touch packaging design ensures hygienic handling. The unique Smart Zone in the packaging ensures that the inner surface of the lens is always facing downwards, which means it can be removed and inserted without touching the inner surface so that the inner part remains uncontaminated until it is inserted.
- Neuro Adaptive Design - easy adaption with natural smooth transitions through near, intermediate, and far viewing.
- MeniSilk Air is a new generation of silicone-hydrogel material with low modulus and balanced water content for excellent hydration and comfort.
- The ultra-low elastic modulus combines the softness of hydrogel and the comfortable handling of silicone.
- The super-smooth NanoGloss Pro surface was designed specifically to increase the comfort of the ultra elastic material.
- The modern design featuring a smooth surface and rounded edges increases the natural wearing comfort, as the movement of the eyelid over the lens is completely fluid.
- Excellent permeability allows the eyes to breathe better throughout the whole day and to keep their bright and natural look with no apparent signs of redness or irritation.
- Protection against UV radiation with 2nd class filter means that the lenses block 84 percent of UVA and 96 percent of UVB radiation.
The UV filter in contact lenses increases the protection of the cornea against dangerous ultraviolet radiation. However, the lenses do not cover the whole eye area, nor the entire eye region, so that the combination of contact lenses with UV filter and sunglasses is the ideal protection against harmful UV rays.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|Expiration:||At least 30 months|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Water content:||56 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||91 Dk/t|
|Lenses in a box:||30|
|Power:||from -10.00 to +5.00|
|Center thickness:||0.07 mm|
|Elastic modulus:||0.36 MPa|
|Category:||Daily Contact Lenses|
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses
Multifocal Contact Lenses