Miru 1 day (30 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase, you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over €59
For orders of lower value, you can use AnPost delivery services from €3.90
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Miru 1 day (30 lenses)
With the word “miru” coming from the Japanese verb meaning “to see,” Miru 1day Menicon Flat Pack are reliable contact lenses designed for clear and comfortable vision.
These convenient daily contact lenses are packaged in an ultra-thin (less than one millimetre thick) and easy-to-use foil blister pack. Miru contacts use unique Smart Touch technology to ensure smooth lens handling for users. When opening an individual blister pack, the outer side of the contact lens always faces outward. This promotes reduced contact with the inner side of the lens, which is intended to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Hygienic handling – Smart Touch technology ensures the lens is positioned facing outward and ready to insert, minimising contact with the inner surface of the lens.
- More eco-friendly – The thin packaging uses less raw material and more recycled plastic, reducing waste compared to conventional contact lens packaging.
- Convenient wearing period – Daily contacts mean there’s no need for daily cleaning, storage, or routine lens care.
Who are Miru 1day for?
Miru 1day Flat Pack are a convenient and a more environmentally conscious daily contact lens for people seeking vision correction. Who can benefit from these lenses by Menicon ?
- Those with shortsightedness (myopia) or farsightedness (hyperopia).
- Those with active or busy lifestyles who don’t want to deal with contact lens solutions or care routines.
- Those who enjoy the benefits of daily lenses but also want to reduce their waste.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear Miru 1day?
Miru 1day contact lenses are single-use lenses and should be discarded after one day of wear. Your eyecare specialist can provide more exact daily wearing period recommendations.
Can you sleep in Miru 1day Flat Pack?
No, Miru 1day Flat Pack cannot be slept in. You can conveniently dispose of these daily lenses after each wear and replace them with a fresh pair each day.
If you’d like to sleep with contacts, consult your eye care provider to determine if there is an extended wear lens appropriate for your eyes.
What is the difference between 30-pack and 90-pack of Miru 1day?
Menicon Miru 1day Flat Pack come in packs of 30 or 90 individual contacts. Since they are daily disposable lenses, a 30-pack will last one month when one lens is used each day. A 90-pack will last three months.
The 90-pack offers slightly better value for money as the price per lens decreases as the package size increases. However, the 30-pack has a lower upfront cost and offers wearers flexibility if they don’t wear lenses often.
Other daily contact lenses
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
Most often sold with eye drops Max OptiFresh 10 ml.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|At least 10 months
|poly (HEMA-GMA) hioxifilcon A
|Easy handling tint:
|Lenses in a box:
|from -10.00 to +4.00
Comments about Miru 1 day (30 lenses)
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive