Persol PO0714 24/S3 54
A clear choice for optimal vision
We exclusively sell eyewear from renowned brands.
All frames in stock
Glasses dispatched within 3 working days.
Always free delivery when buying sunglasses. Delivered with DHL Express within 1 - 2 working days.
Sunglasses by Persol are the symbol of artistic craft, quality and elegant Italian design. Until this day, they have been handmade in a factory in Italy and have been known around the world thanks to the characteristic arrows on the arms. Sunglasses by Persol, popular with movie stars for their unique charm, have become an essential accessory thanks to their high quality, traditional shapes and cult brand.
The men's sunglasses Persol PO0714 24/S3 54 are popular with everyone.
- The brown colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and light brown, black or dark blonde hair.
- Pilot frames are an ideal choice for those with a square, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
The sunglasses can be easily folded into a minimum size which means they won’t take much space and the risk of breaking is eliminated. Compared to standard sunglasses, folding sunglasses are not only smaller, but also lighter.
- The blue lenses enhance the contrast and minimize light reflections. Tennis players will also appreciate them, as they emphasize the contrast of the yellow tennis ball and the white background.
- The sunglasses have gradient lenses that are tinted from top to down where the bottom of the lens is the lightest. The darkest tint at the top allows filtering of direct sunlight and the lighter tint at the bottom ensures sufficient visibility. This lens treatment provides better orientation in space and is ideal for drivers, for example, because it allows clearer vision in the lower part of the lens while reducing glare from above.
- The lenses are made of high-quality mineral glass, the undeniable advantage of which is its exceptional resistance to scratches. Mineral glass is characterized by its excellent optical properties compared to other materials used for the production of sunglass lenses.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses. Some models may come with a fabric bag instead of a cloth.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive sunglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper sunglasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
133 mm Width
140 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens material:||Mineral glass|
|Lens width:||54 mm|
|Lens height:||45 mm|
|Bridge width:||21 mm|
|Temple length:||140 mm|
|Code:||PO0714 24/S3 54|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses
Comments about Persol PO0714 24/S3 54
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive