Ray-Ban Aviator Large Metal RB3025 112/M2 58
Last pieces in stock
A clear choice for optimal vision
The world-renowned Ray-ban brand is rightfully considered to be the top among sunglasses. The collection of Ray-ban guarantees high quality with timeless design and is available in many shapes and colours. The iconic Ray-ban sunglasses are also popular among celebrities which made them famous all around the world.
The men's sunglasses Ray-Ban Aviator Large Metal RB3025 112/M2 58 are popular with everyone.
- The gold colour of the frame perfectly matches a warm skin tone and dark brown hair.
- Pilot frames are an ideal choice for those with a square, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of metal, which holds its shape well and offers high stability and a unique look.
- Adjustable nose pads allow for a gentle alteration of the position and fit of your sunglasses. The nose pads will adapt to the nose shape and thus provide higher comfort of wear. The nose pads adjustment should always be done by an experienced optician to prevent damage or breaking caused by unprofessional treatment.
- The brown lenses slightly block the blue light, filter reflections and ensure clearer vision. They are versatile and recommended for people with myopia.
- The sunglasses have gradient lenses that are tinted from top to down where the bottom of the lens is the lightest. The darkest tint at the top allows filtering of direct sunlight and the lighter tint at the bottom ensures sufficient visibility. This lens treatment provides better orientation in space and is ideal for drivers, for example, because it allows clearer vision in the lower part of the lens while reducing glare from above.
- The lenses are made of high-quality mineral glass, the undeniable advantage of which is its exceptional resistance to scratches. Mineral glass is characterized by its excellent optical properties compared to other materials used for the production of sunglass lenses.
- Thanks to the unique technology of polarised lenses, the sunglasses offer perfect vision, eliminate unwanted reflections and protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation. They improve resolution, depth of field and focus. Polarising sunglasses filter out dangerous reflections and reflected white light. This makes them particularly suitable for drivers, cyclists, skiers and anglers. But they are just as suitable as a fashion accessory for everyday wear.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses. Some models may come with a fabric bag instead of a cloth.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive sunglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper sunglasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
130 mm Width
135 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens material:||Mineral glass|
|Lens width:||58 mm|
|Lens height:||47 mm|
|Bridge width:||14 mm|
|Temple length:||135 mm|
|Code:||RB3025 112/M2 58|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses