Ray-Ban Justin RB4165 622/5X 55
Last pieces in stock
A clear choice for an optimal vision
The world-renowned Ray-ban brand is rightfully considered to be the top among sunglasses. The collection of Ray-ban guarantees high quality with timeless design and is available in many shapes and colours. The iconic Ray-ban sunglasses are also popular among celebrities which made them famous all around the world.
Models from the Justin collection have a classic Wayfarer shape.
The men's sunglasses Ray-Ban Justin RB4165 622/5X 55 are popular with everyone.
- The black colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light blonde, light brown or black hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The lenses are clear, but UV protection is fully guaranteed.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 0 sun filter (light transmission 80 – 100% ). They are very lightly tinted and are suitable to protect against wind, dust or debris, but not against sun.
- We deliver the sunglasses in their original case. The colour of the case and its design may vary.
- The cloth supplied is ideal for cleaning and caring for sunglasses.
For more information, follow our blog where we keep you up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
134 mm Width
145 mm Temple length
|Lens Permeability:||Pure sports goggles that don't protect from the sun — filter category 0|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||54 mm|
|Lens height:||43 mm|
|Bridge width:||16 mm|
|Temple length:||145 mm|
|Code:||RB4165 622/5X 55|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses