Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)
A clear choice for optimal vision
We have unique advantages
From your first purchase, you get bonus points which can be exchanged for free gifts.
Free delivery for orders over €59
For orders of lower value, you can use AnPost delivery services from €3.90
Guaranteed replacement lenses if you change the prescription.
Details of Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)
Air Optix Aqua are reliable silicone hydrogel contact lenses by trusted manufacturer Alcon. These monthly contacts feature SmartShield Technology, which creates a thin protective layer that helps shield the lenses from irritants. This advanced technology promotes consistent comfort all day and all month long for wearers.
We also offer Air Optix Aqua contact lenses in other versions, such as Air Optix Colors coloured contacts or the innovative Air Optix Plus Hydraglyde contact lenses with moisturising HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix complex and SmartShield technology.
Users of the Air Optix Aqua contacts can start using the new Air Optix Plus Hydraglyde lenses without a new prescription.
What are the main advantages people can expect from these Air Optix lenses?
- Month-long comfort – SmartShield Technology prevents the build-up of deposits and lipids, which can lead to dryness and discomfort, ensuring a comfortable experience for users.
- High breathability – Made of a highly breathable Lotrafilcon B, a silicone hydrogel material that allows for the continuous flow of nourishing oxygen to the eyes.
- Smooth application – Convenient handling tint makes it easy to apply lenses.
Who are Air Optix Aqua for?
- Those with shortsightedness (myopia) or longsightedness (hyperopia).
- Those who struggle with dry eyes from lens wear.
- Those who prefer monthly contacts with the option of extended wear.
Frequently asked questions
How long can you wear Air Optix Aqua?
Air Optix Aqua can be worn daily for up to one month. This means lenses should be removed each night and should be cleaned and stored using contact lens solution. After one month, the contacts should be disposed of and replaced with a fresh pair.
Can you sleep in Air Optix Aqua?
Yes, it is possible to sleep in Air Optix Aqua for up to six nights, provided you have received approval from your eye care specialist. However, it's essential to note that sleeping in your contacts is only recommended with certain lenses and under professional guidance.
What is the difference between 3-pack and 6-pack of Air Optix Aqua?
Air Optix Aqua lenses are available in 3-packs with three individual lenses, and 6-packs with six individual lenses. If one lens is used per month, the 3-pack will last three months and the 6-pack will last six months.
Other monthly contact lenses
Related articles from our blog
- How to read the parameters on your contact lens prescription
- Getting used to contacts: How long does it take?
- How to take care of contact lenses
- Can you shower with contact lenses in?
- Hydrogel vs silicone hydrogel contact lenses
Customers who bought these lenses also bought Solunate Multi-Purpose 400 ml with case.
This is a medical device. Read instructions before use.
|At least 23 months
|Easy handling tint:
|Lenses in a box:
|from -10.0 to +6.0
Comments about Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)
Approved by our customers
From 3604 reviews 98% are positive