Ray-Ban Junior RJ9069S 100/71 48
Last pieces in stock
A clear choice for optimal vision
The world-renowned Ray-ban brand is rightfully considered to be the top among sunglasses. The collection of Ray-ban guarantees high quality with timeless design and is available in many shapes and colours. The iconic Ray-ban sunglasses are also popular among celebrities which made them famous all around the world.
The high quality sunglasses Ray-Ban Junior RJ9069S 100/71 48 are designed to protect children's eyes from UV radiation.
- The blue colour of the frame perfectly matches a cool skin tone and light brown, black or light blonde hair.
- Square frames are an ideal choice for those with a round, oval or triangular face shape.
- The frame of the sunglasses is made of high-quality plastic, which offers high durability, comfortable wearing, and an exceptional look.
- The blue lenses enhance the contrast and minimize light reflections. Tennis players will also appreciate them, as they emphasize the contrast of the yellow tennis ball and the white background.
- The lenses are made of plastic, whose undeniable advantages are the light weight and crack resistance.
- The shades have UV 400 protection, which provides 100% protection from sunlight. The lenses of the sunglasses feature a category 3 sun filter (light transmission 8 – 18% ). They are suitable for intense sun exposure on the beach or in the city.
Looking for more in-depth information? Take a look at this comprehensive sunglasses guide. Here we explain you how to choose the proper sunglasses based on your face shape, how to measure your face shape and even more.
121 mm Width
130 mm Temple length
|Lens permeability & Filter category:||Dark filter suitable for intensive sun rays — filter category 3|
|UV filter 400:||Yes|
|Lens width:||48 mm|
|Lens height:||39 mm|
|Bridge width:||16 mm|
|Temple length:||130 mm|
|Code:||RJ9069S 100/71 48|
We're on Instagram!
Upload an image of your new shades and tag #lentiamo to get the chance to be featured in our Instagram profile!
Sunglasses Guide Find your face shape and the right sunglasses